Hi! I’m Veerle, a DIY creative electronics maker and founder of soldering and hardware workspace Acid Solder Club @Hof van Cartesius in Utrecht!
From my workspace in Utrecht I’m always busy with building new electronic instruments and interfaces for creative expressions, and organise community events and workshops under the name Acid Solder Club!
Also make sure to checkout the Events page for upcoming workshops, solder sessions, meetups and other activities.
Open Workspace / Soldering Meetup events are generally:
- Every other Thursday evening
- Every other Saturday midday
1/2 Workshops per month!
For workshops on DIY Electronics /E-waste and Repair / Basics of soldering and Electronics contact me and let’s collaborate!
ACID SOLDER CLUB INSTAGRAM
Things we make and build during Acid Solder Club Soldersessions/ workshops and events:
- DIY Electronics Kits and building projects
- Eurorack/ Modular Synthesiser DIY
- Guitar pedals and modifications
- Circuit Bending toys and other battery powered instruments
- Hardware Hacking Radio’s, Tapes, oldschool machines
- Retro Game Consoles and PC things (Commodore64, NES etc.)
- Repair work for various old tech and modern machines with “Repair Cafeest on Acid”
- Basics of Electronic circuits, pcb design, breadboarding
- E-textiles and flexible sensors
- Mirco controllers and programming